Riverview Condos is a New Condo development by Times-Group-Corporation located at Birchmount and 7, Markham.
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT RIVERVIEW CONDOS
1. Main Street Living! – Residents of Riverview Condos can enjoy taking a leisurely stroll down Unionville’s historic Main Street and explore its pubs, restaurants, cafes, and local boutique shops. During the summer months, residents can enjoy live music and festivals.
2. Plenty of Green Space! – Residents of Riverview Condos will enjoy being close to plenty of natural greenspace like parks, conservation areas, and golf courses. A big selling point of Riverview Condos is the views and tranquility of the Rouge River Valley; North America’s largest urban park will offer its residents.
3. Silicone Valley of the North! – Markham is considered to be the country’s High-Tech Capital, with many industry leading companies and Fortune 500 businesses calling the city home. With so many valuable job opportunities available within the city, residents of Riverview Condos will not have to commute far from home for work.
4. Family Friendly! – Riverview Condos is a great place for young and growing families to call home. There are plenty of high ranking schools in the area all the way from nursery and Montessori to secondary. York University is also investing in the city of Markham and building a campus that is set to open in September 2021.
5. Highway and Transit Accessible! – Riverview Condos is conveniently located right on Highway 7 near Warden Avenue. Residents will have easy access to Highways 407 and 404, reaching downtown Toronto in just over half an hour. Transit users also have several options with YRT/VIVA regional bus routes servicing the area. Unionville and Centennial GO train stations are also accessible to residents of Riverview Condos.