NOTTING HILL CONDOS IN ETOBICOKE
Project Name: Notting Hill Condos
Building Type: Condominium
Address: 4000 Eglinton Ave W, Etobicoke, ON M9A 4M2, Canada
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Architects: Page + Steele / IBI Group Architects
Major Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Royal York Rd
Units & Storeys: 1900 units in 24, 33, 30, 27 & 18 storeys
Suite Sizes: 1-Bed, 1-Bed+Den, 2-Bed and 3-Bed units
Est. Completion: TBD
NottingHill Condos Highlights
Located in Toronto’s Humber Heights-Westmount neighbourhood
Has a 44/100 Walk Score and 68/100 Transit Score
Located a short walk to TTC Bus Station
Only a short drive to Highway 401
Close to several transit options
A short distance to shops, eateries, schools, Public Community Centre, and entertainment options
Near Richmond Hill Town
Located within 8 minutes’ drive of Humbertown Shopping Centre
Close to parks including Scarlett Heights Park, Scarlett Mills Park and Ukranian Canadian Memorial Park
TOP 5 REASONS TO LIVE AT NOTTING HILL CONDOS
1. Iconic Architecture! – Lanterra Developments have been developing landmark homes for over 20 years, their mission is to create vibrant mixed-use communities at unmatched value.
2. Close to Nature! – The Humber River runs nearby, and many lovely parks offer some green space. Weston, Scarlett Woods, and Lambton Golf Clubs can offer a relaxing day out on the greens.
3. Many Travel Options! – Toronto Pearson Airport is less than 10 minutes away. There are several TTC bus routes within walking distance, leading to the subway and GO stations. Highway 401 and 427 are just minutes away, connecting you to the GTA and the Gardiner Expressway can get you downtown Toronto in less than 30 minutes.
4. Urban Amenities! – The area is bustling with a wide variety of eateries and shopping malls.
5. Epicenter for Development! – With its local amenities, natural habitat, and accessibility, it is quickly becoming the next up and coming neighborhood to live, making it a great investment.