55 Charles Street Condos is Another mixed-use development is on its way in Toronto, right by its flourishing Church & Wellesley neighbourhood. Featuring residential units including rental suites as well as townhome units, the project is ambitious and the perfect addition to the urban city centre. MOD Development’s newest venture 55 Charles Street East condos will be comprised of a podium and extensive tower. The project will span 55 and 61-63 Charles Street East. Boasting design by architects architectsAlliance, the upcoming real estate project will fit in perfectly with the city’s stellar collection of luxury buildings. However, it will set itself apart from the city’s many other towers with its unique stature and grand scope.
55 Charles Street East will house a total of 648 residential units. The tower will consist of 548 condominium units, and 100 designated rental units. The tower’s residential units will be comprised of 66 bachelor units, 291 one-bedroom units, and 128 two-bedroom units. The 55th level will feature a luxurious mechanical penthouse.
DEVELOPMENT NAME: 55 Charles Street Condos
DEVELOPER(S): MOD Developments Inc.
BUILDING TYPE: Condominium
ADDRESS: 55 Charles Street East, Toronto ON M4Y 1S9
UNIT SIZES: TBA
PRICE RANGE: TBA
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE: TBA
55 Charles Street Condos Highlights:
• Location-In the Heart Of Downtown Toronto
• Walkscore of 99/100- Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment, education, technology and health care
• Steps to Bloor Street & Eaton Centre
• Walking to the univeristy Of Toronto, Ryerson Unviersity,
• Walking to the Royal Conservatory of Music,
• Close to the 5 major Hospitals- Mt. Sinai, St Michael’s & Sick Kids Hospitals,
• Step to the financial district
• 100% Transit Score- World-class public transportation
• steps to Bloor and University subway lines.
• 40 minutes door-to-door trip to Pearson International Airport using TTC and UP express.
• Nearby parks include George Hislop Park, Norman Jewison Park, Adquith Park and James Canning Gardens
Founded in 2009, MOD Developments Inc. is an award winning developer in the Greater Toronto Area who has focused on improving Toronto’s skyline. Only being founded in 2009, they haven’t taken long to become leaders in the industry. They took home the Project of the Year and Best High-Rise Design award at the 2011 BILD Awards for their first project, Five Condos at 5 St. Joseph. Specializing in urban developments and with an award winning architect in tow, they have managed to revitalize the city with their forward thinking projects.