Introducing Azura, a brand new condominium located by Yonge & Finch, where you will be just steps from the Finch Subway Station as well as the Finch GO Station allowing easy and convenient transit. All of life’s essentials are within reach having Highways 401, 404 the DVP, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, York University and so much more only minutes away.
Yonge & Finch is one of the fastest growing neighbourhoods in Toronto and highly sought after in the North York area. It’s a very short walk to the Finch subway station making it one of the most transit accessible locations in Toronto. It takes only 30 minutes to commute to Union Station downtown, 30 minutes to University of Toronto, and 20 minutes to commute to York University. The neighbourhood features many amazing restaurants and attractions including shopping, theatres, schools, restaurants, bars, and supermarkets. Yonge & finch is also close to Torronto’s major highway, highway 401 which makes commuting any direction fast and convenient.
Azura Condominiums is being built by Capital Developments, one of Toronto’s best and most reputable developers. Capital Developments has a track record of creating highly successful and sought after projects. They are also known for their attention to detail, and level of customer service. Capital has been behind many successful projects including 155 Redpath, 150 Redpath, The Art Shoppe Lofts + Condos, E2 condominiums, Cru 11 Yorkville, and Bloor & Dufferin.
Azura Condominiums will have 339 units and rise 29 storeys with expansive south views to the city. The building is design by IBI Group Architects, one of Toronto’s largest and most successful architectural practices
This development designed by IBI Group will boast a modern, minimalist exterior. Its luxurious design including glass panelling and a grayscale colour scheme makes it stand out in the area, and helps to urbanize the expanding area.
Developer: Capital Developments
Address: 15 Holmes Ave, North York, ON, M2N 4L8
Nearest Intersection: Portland St & Richmond St W
Pricing: Starting From The $400,000s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys/Suites: 29 Storeys/339 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer and Dryer Included
Suite Finishes: 9ft Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen & Bathroom Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer
Building Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Large Fitness Centre, Games Room, Video Room, Party Rooms, Study Room & Rooftop Lounge
• Coming to one of the most vibrant and desirable, Yonge and Finch neighbourhood in Toronto.
• Public transportation: Only 4 Mins walk from the Finch Subway Station, which is along the Yonge-University Line, where you can travel south to Union Station or North to the Vanghab Metropolitan centre & only a 7 Mins walk to the Finch GO Station.
• Easy access to Hwy 401 and Hwy 404.
• EHSS, McKee Public School, and Toronto High School in the neighbourhood. 14 Mins commute or 25 minute bus ride to York University
• Mins drive to Food Basics supermarket, Arzon supermarket, Galleria supermarket, Centerpoint Mall, and Bayview Village shopping centre.
• Yorkdale Mall: 10 Mins from Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much more
• Prominent builder Capital Developments is an industry leading Canadian real estate development company.