Everything you need can be found at 543 Richmond. Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto, 543 Richmond will provide its residents with pure convenience — TTC Streetcar & Bus Routes just steps away, Big Box Stores within walking distance, and a great variety of Toronto’s most exciting venues are all just mere minutes away. Being built by The Pemberton Group, 543 Richmond will be 15 Storeys tall & house 476 Suites.
– PERFECT LOCATION in the heart of Downtown Toronto, nestled within the Fashion District, with a Walk Score of 99/100 meaning that most of your daily errands do not require a car — Loblaws, Winners, Canada Post, GoodLife Fitness, Shoppers Drug Mart & More are all accessible in less than a 5 Minute Walk!
– PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 meaning that you will be surrounded with world-class transportation options — A 3 Minute walk North to the Queen St W & Bathurst St Intersection where you will have access to multiple Streetcar & TTC Bus Routes & a 4 Minute Walk South to the Portland St & King St W Intersection where you will have access to even more Streetcar & TTC Bus Routes — making travelling through the city a breeze
– You will also be less than 10 Minutes from Union Station where you will have access to GO Trains, GO Buses, VIA Rail Canada Trains, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes
– 4 Minutes to the Gardiner Expressway connecting you to both the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) & Highway 427 — allowing you to travel in and out of the city with ease
– Just 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & will also be the new location for Tim Horton’s Headquarters by the end of 2018
– The total population within 5km of 543 Richmond is estimated to grow from 485,171 in 2016 to 559,056 in 2026 — more impressive is that within just 1km of 543 Richmond the total population growth is estimated to go from 51,273 in 2016 to 69,359 in 2026 — that’s almost a 20,000 increase in just 10 years!
– 4 Minutes to the University of Toronto, 5 Minutes to OCAD University & 8 Minutes to Ryerson University
– The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Rogers Centre, Harbour Front Centre, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
– 543 Richmond is being built by a very reputable developer, The Pemberton Group, who have over 50 years of experience and are one of the most experienced developers in the GTA