Introducing the United BLDG, located in the heart of Downtown Toronto. At 55-stories, this new development will catalyze the rejuvenation occurring at the crossing point of Dundas and University, where everything you need is perfectly placed within arms reach. Steps from the St Patrick Subway Station, TTC Bus & Streetcar, Ryerson University, the Eaton Centre & so much more! Pricing Anticipated to Start From The $400s.
This building will make an extraordinary choice for those thinking about an investment opportunity property. Arranged at the intersection of three high-density business zones – Bay Street Corridor, Hospital Row and the Financial District – suites in this contemporary condo will be sought after. Both Ryerson University and the Ontario College of Art and Design (OCAD U) are inside strolling distance too, giving another potential inhabitant base.
Address: 481 University Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: University Ave & Dundas St W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys / Suites: 55 Storeys / 748 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
• Walk Score of 99/100: Walker’s Paradise
• 6 Minutes walk to Eaton Centre and 9 Minutes walk to Yonge & Dundas Square
• 10 Minutes access to University of Toronto and Ryerson University
• 4 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
• Transit Score of 100/100: Excellent Transit-Literally steps from the St Patrick Subway Station where in only 3 stops South you will arrive at Union Station where you will have access to GO Trains, GO Buses TTC Subway System, and VIA Rail Canada — you will never have a problem getting to where you need to go!
• Mixed-use development featuring residential, retail, and commercial
• Estimated construction costed at $250M
• Preservation and renewal of integrated 9- and 10-storey heritage buildings
• Five levels of below-grade parking
• Future connection to the PATH – downtown Toronto’s underground path system
• Nearby parks include Larry Sefton Park, Butterfield Park and Nathan Phillips Square
• not the mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are in the immediate area
• Within 400m from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
481 University’s design, led by Mark Berest, will create seamless interaction between street activity and architecture at its ground level. Retail spaces featuring floor-to-ceiling windows will open to a double storey colonnade, which serves to activate the public realm.
The colonnade’s entry is marked by the relocation of one of Toronto’s treasured public art pieces by Elizabeth Wyn Wood at the corner, which will also serve as a new entrance to St. Patrick station and will widen the pedestrian walkway along Dundas Street.
Details about the suite finishes are still being finalized, but we’re expecting them to be high-end and modern, with balconies that offer panoramic views of the downtown skyline.
LOCATION & NEIGHBOURHOOD:
At 481 University, you’re steps from an abundance of dining options, from upscale coffee bars to Sushi restaurants to European-style bistros. For all your shopping needs, you’re minutes from the newly-renovated Eaton Centre and the selection of retail that lines Yonge Street.
This Financial District Condominium also puts you within a quick stroll of some of downtown Toronto’s most eclectic neighbourhoods, such as Chinatown, Kensington Market and Queen Street West. Need your arts and culture fix? Head over to The Art Gallery of Ontario or Dundas Square, which is a major hub for music and cultural festivals all-year-round.
Proximity to the subway, just down the street, makes getting around the city a breeze, wherever you’re headed.
481 University Avenue has a Walk Score of 99 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
481 University Avenue is a one minute walk from the 505 DUNDAS S.C. at the DUNDAS ST WEST AT UNIVERSITY AVE (ST PATRICK STATION) stop.
This location is in the Bay Street Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Larry Sefton Park, Butterfield Park and Nathan Phillips square.