11 Yorkville Condominium is a new condo development by Capital Development & Metropia currently in preconstruction at 11 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto.
11 Yorkville will be 60 storeys with the unit mix, and amenity space have yet to be released soon, but given the building’s location, we’re expecting some genuinely lavish amenities. The development team of Capital & Metropia with their impressive portfolio of urban high-rises will likely produce a series of contemporary units with designer finishes and touches of opulence.
Conveniently located in Toronto’s most celebrated neighbourhood of style and culture Yorkville, which offers a unique blend of designer boutiques, fashionable restaurants, and world class galleries. 11 Yorkville Condos puts you in close proximity to everything you could possibly want — Minutes to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, less than 10 Minutes to World Class Universities, and in close proximity to some of the best venues Toronto has to offer.
Address: 11 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON, M3W 1L2
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Church St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The High $400,000s
Occupancy: Anticipated for 2022
Storeys/Suites: 62 Storeys / 716 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
• Long Asquith Green, Jesse Ketchum and Harold Town Parkcated in Toronto’s Annex neighbourhood – one of the best neighbourhoods in Toronto
• Walkable everywhere with a Walk Score of 100/100
• Has a transit Score of 96/100
• Located within 2-minute stroll away from Bloor-Yong Subway Station
• Located within 5-minute stroll away from Bay Subway Station
• Near shops, eateries, schools and entertainment
• Close to hospitals
• Adjacent to the University of Toronto, St. George Campus
• Within walking distance of the ROM
• Accessible to Holt Renfrew as well as Manulife Centre
• Close to parks including